Friday, November 13, 2009

sOOOOoo... unlucky !!!

Yesterday is Unlucky Friday 13th....

Morning want with yiharn wan go to eat breakfast ,
thn yiharn tired already so she dunwan with me go to eat breakfast ,
so my breakfast missing again lolz...
I also tired , but i dunwan sleep wan after eat breakfast just sleep ,
so yiharn cal me dun wait until 7am , but ...me din listen to her lolz...
wait~wait~wait~wait~

7am is coming , but....,
the last decide is yiharn say she very tired dunwan go to eat breakfast liao ...
so , i dun like her like that..she tel me she will wait until 7am then go eat 2gether ,
but she din do it ...
til 7am liao lol , i already cant sleep le..
wan wait until 9.30am just can sleep ~~~
HAIZ.....


EVERYDAY WHOLE NIGHT NEVER SLEEP ....
SO TIRED NOW
...

I Very fear my dear angry me , say me perfunctory him go eat breakfast ~~
actually im not perfunctory my dear ... i really wan go eat breakfast ..
Sorry dear .. i really din perfunctory u ... believe ok ???
Sorry dear , i harm u always din go eat breakfast .. so sorry !!!
Everyday i also wait until 7am want go eat , but yiharn tired ...
so i un be emotionally willing to cal yiharn ,
no matter u so tired also wan accompany me go eat first lar...

HOPE MY DEAR WIL UNDERSTAND MY 逼不得已~~~

HOPE~~~HOPE~~~HOPE~~~

Afternoon
go class buzy doing competition cake ..
so 2pm-5pm , i buzy doing the real cake ...
haiz... so unlucky lolz....
i duno why i will 心不在焉..
always mistake things or misstake the step ...
HAIZ~~~~

Night also wan go to class doin competition cake ...
so 11pm-2am , buzy doing my things lolz...
when i doing my things period of time ,
i go to hold some cake recipe
after i hold all recipe thn i go take 超重的保鲜膜
after that to happen on me liao ...
under the table is yiharn team competition things lolz...
me ah ... sooooooooooooooo unlucky lolz...
spoiled their things ~~~yiharn so angry me lolz...
HAIZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


WHY I SO UNLUCKY ???? WHY ????

TIRED~~TIRED~~TIRED~~TIRED

WANT GO REST NOW ...
HEHEHEH....

No comments:

Post a Comment